ALBUMKU

Senin, 02 Juni 2008

MOTTO HIDUP

Allah is my purpose of life

Mohammad SAW is my first guide of life

Al-Qur'an is my holy book

Islam is my way of life.

All of the Moslem are my brother

Jeehad is my way to get changing

Allah who examine us, and also Allah who will finish the examination. And I believe that Allah will give the best thing in our life.

Allah took a good thing in our life, and Allah will replace with the better one in our life.

If you love Allah, Allah will love you more, but if you love someone, nobody will guaranty.

Revenge is not to hurt, but to avoid from hurting someone else.

Tahajjud as much as possible, that you can do everyday is better than just wasting time on the bed at night.

If you think your friends of as Moslem as are your brother, they will think that you are also their brother.

Do the best thing for your parents especially your mother before it's too late.


1 komentar:

Admin mengatakan...

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ
hidup untuk da'wah...mati dalam da'wah...!
الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ